Casebook Episode 0
The Missing Urn
Links: Moby Games
Casebook Episode 0: The Missing Urn is a freeware adventure set as a prequel to the main Casebook trilogy of games by Areograph Ltd. You play as a detective, helping your partner to return a missing urn to his aunt. The series commences officially with Casebook Episode 1: Kidnapped.
Where is it?
- Urn, in small cupboard under stairs (Margaret's prints, Marcus' DNA)
How did the urn get down here?
- Hat, on a statue on the floor (chemical)
- Blade, amongst brooms on floor near stairs (fabric snag)
- Hair brush, on wall near stairs (Margaret's prints, Elaine's DNA)
- War medals, in box under rug on stairs (Margaret's prints, Boris' DNA)
- Pom ade, on back of bicycle along far wall (Margaret's prints, Boris' DNA)
- Ring, on giant metal fly near workbench (Elaine's DNA)
Find the food
- Sliced loaf of bread, on left workbench
- Salt grinder, on left workbench
- Jar of pickles, on small cupboard under stairs (Margaret's prints)
- Butter, in flat box on floor near bicycle
- Chutney, on small table on right
- Ham, on glass container on small table on right
Link the fabric snag to Margaret's dressing gown, and the hat to the pom ade. Now return the urn to Margaret.