Select No, and the game will end No means no. Otherwise select Yes, and the first scene will be shown (1/62). During any subsequent decision point in the game, just let the timer run out What's the difference?.
You will face your first decision, which will not affect the rest of the game at all:
- Take care of body: The security guard's body will be strung up next to the shelving for the detective's entry (2/62).
- Leave it alone: The security guard's body will be left on the floor for the detective's entry (3/62).
There is a short scene where the murderer throws a phone on to a shelf (4/62). Now comes another decision, which will cause changes later on:
- Look around the room: The murderer searches the shelves and finds a meat thermometer, then kills Maxim (5/62) Collateral damage.
- Leave without taking a risk: The murderer simply leaves the store room, and manages to avoid Maxim (6/62).
This section always begins with the murderer hiding at the end of a corridor, accidentally breaking a piece of wood off some skirting (7/62). This is followed by either a shot of the murderer holding the meat thermometer if they picked it up (8/62), or just touching their cap if they didn't pick it up (9/62).
Either way, another scene shows the murderer looking both ways along the corridor (10/62). This leads to the next decision, which may cause changes later on:
- Try to distract: The murderer tips over a bottle of water to create a distraction (11/62) Wet work.
- Hide: The murderer breaks a light bulb to hide in the darkness (12/62) Lights out.
Now the murderer is shown noticing a chef and his helper in a kitchen, and then two workmen in another corridor (13/62). This leads to the biggest decision of the game:
- Go around: The murderer heads to the kitchen. Follow the walkthrough in the next section.
- Follow the plan: The murderer heads past the workmen. Skip the next section and go straight to the renovation room.
The murderer enters the kitchen and hides, but oil drips down and burns their neck (14/62). Now another decision must be made (attack or try to escape), with quite a complex set of outcomes.
If you chose to attack or didn't have the meat thermometer, there will be a fight coming up. You will be shown a scene with the handymen talking about Sergei, saying "Thankfully no" if you chose the distract path in the corridor (15/62) or saying "Someone smashed the light bulb" if you chose the hide path in the corridor (16/62). Next there will be a scene with the chef and helper cleaning up a mess in the kitchen (17/62), followed by a scene based on the decision you just made:
- Attack: If the murderer picked up the meat thermometer, they will kill Sergei with it (18/62), otherwise there will be a fight with both Sergei and Maxim, one after the other (19/62).
- Try to escape: If the murderer picked up the meat thermometer, there will be no fight in the kitchen (20/62) Pacifist, otherwise there will be a fight with both Sergei and Maxim at the same time (21/62) Three to tango.
Yuriy will examine the oil dripping down to the floor (22/62).
If one guard was killed in the kitchen, the detective will say "Let's find the body" (23/62), or if two guards were killed, she will say "Let's find the bodies" (24/62). Jenya, the chef will be accused of knowing something (25/62). If one guard was killed in the kitchen, the tall guard with the scar will enter the freezer and say "Yeah Sergei is in there" (26/62), or if two guards were killed, then he will say "Yeah they're both there" (27/62).
There is now a short walk down a corridor towards the office, and Yuriy will pick up a note (28/62). Skip the next section and go straight to the office.
The murderer heads along the corridor and passes a fallen screwdriver up to the workmen (29/62). Once reaching the next room, the murderer will either retrieve a bag from the vent using the meat thermometer if they picked it up (30/62), or will kill Maxim and then retrieve a bag from the vent using a paint roller (31/62).
There is now a flashback to an earlier event, where the murderer walks down some bloody stairs and puts a sword into someone's mouth (32/62). This leads to a decision that affects the ending:
- Kill: The murderer kills the informant (33/62).
- Spare their life: The murderer gets some useful tips from the informant (34/62) Mercy.
The next scene involves the detective approaching and looking into the bag (35/62). There is now another decision for the murderer:
- Get rid of cocaine: The bearded guard realizes the cocaine is inside the barrel and covers it up (36/62) Say no to drugs!. There will be a short scene with a shelf in view if they picked up the meat thermometer (37/62), or a short scene without a shelf in view if they did not pick it up (38/62).
- Take cocaine: Yuriy looks into the bag, then makes a phone call to his daughter, but there is no answer (39/62).
There is now a long walk down a corridor towards the office, and Yuriy will pick up a note (40/62).
When the detective asks Yuriy about Maxim, he will reply with either "The one you found in the storeroom" (41/62), "The one who's chilling in the freezer now" (42/62), or "The guy who's lying between cans of paint" (43/62) depending on how he died.
There will now be a scene where the detective checks the desk and Yuriy asks one of his men to distract her (44/62).
If the murderer took the cocaine in the renovation room, they will drop it on the floor of the office (45/62), otherwise they will just be shown standing empty handed in the office (46/62). Now there will be a short scene of the desk (47/62), and another decision must be made:
- Examine the wall: The murderer examines some pictures on the wall, then there is a fight scene in the nightclub (48/62).
- Examine the desk: The murderer examines a picture on the desk, then there is a bath scene with Yana (49/62).
The detective tells Yuriy that he should contact his lawyer, then ends up hiding behind the desk (50/62).
If you followed the path through the kitchen, Yuriy will notice a burn on the detective's neck (51/62), then you will have one final decision:
- Look through the documents: Yuriy will discover the detective's identity (52/62) She lost.
- Attack: The detective will start a shoot-out (53/62) She is angry.
If you followed the path through the renovation room, you will see the murderer waiting with a rifle (54/62), then you will have one final decision:
- Follow the plan: Yuriy will go and shoot through the door shown on the video footage (55/62). The detective will make a phone call about a triple homicide. After destroying her phone, she will mention a good night's sleep if you killed the informant (56/62), or a Thai drug cartel if you spared the informant (57/62). You will see one final scene with Yana getting into a car (58/62) He is upset.
- Improvise: Yuriy will go and open the door shown on the video footage (59/62). The detective will make a phone call about a shooting, with some dead and wounded. After destroying her phone, she will mention a good night's sleep if you killed the informant (60/62), or a Thai drug cartel if you spared the informant (61/62). You will see one final scene with the detective interviewing Yana in the nightclub (62/62) She is not angry.
There is an extra achievement for viewing all 4 major endings Full set. There is one last achievement for viewing all 62 scenes Timeline.